Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from Android phone to Elements 2020

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Trying to import photos from my phone to elements. When the import function is used, it lists 4000 plus pictures excluding duplicates. When I click to import, only 5 pictures are imported and even those don't show up in the organizer. I can't remove card to use card reader.

Help

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using the Google Photos app on your Android phone, you can open photos.google.com in your PC browser. Log in to your Google account and then you can select your photos and download them to a folder on your PC. Then, you can import them into the Organizer.

Also, check out this article that describes how to backup Google Photos to your PC.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please check whether all files are being copied to the selected location?

You can browse the location in APD dialog.

Also, which OS are you using?

Thanks,

Yachika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Using Windows 10.

It only imports the 4 or 5 pictures out of the thousands identified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please check once, is there any log file at this location: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\18.0\APDLogs?

Also please confirm the number of files at your hard disk location. After APD import, files are first copied to hard disk and then imported to EO. It might be the case that files getting copied to hard disk but not importing to EO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines