• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Images from Desktop to PS Elements

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Photoshop Elements and am trying a free 30 day trial.  I cannot import my images from my desktop to the organizer.  The software is not navigating to my desktop. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased PS Elements and still cannot navigate to my desktop.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the forums!

The easiest way to navigate to your desktop (assuming that you added it to your catalog) is to use the folder view and be sure to select the structure display:

example.jpg

I'm using a Dutch version (as you might be able to tell) but your version will have the same menus. Check the menu in the upper right corner when you have the 'Folders' tab opened.

Of course this is assuming that your desktop folder has been added to your catalog, if it hasn't you'll need to use the 'Import' option again (as shown at the top of the screen).

Hope this can help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines