• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible de saisir le numéro de série pour photoshop Elements 2020 pour activation du logiciel

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je travaille sur un Mac book pro avec la dernière version Catalina. J'ai acheté Photoshop Elements 2020. L'installation se passe bien mais au moment de saisir le numéro de série pour activer le logiciel, le système refuse la saisie du numéro. Il est impossible de saisir le moindre chiffre et il m'est donc impossible d'enregistrer le numéro de série pour commencer à travailler.

Auriez-vous une sollution? J'ai contacter l'assistance qui m'a transmis un lien pour réinstaller le logiciel. Je l'ai fait mais le problème persiste.

Depuis, impossible de joindre l'assistance.

Merci pour votre aide.

TOPICS
Bug , Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019
Yes, i found the solution : the problem comes from the language of your keyboard. You have to change the keyboard language of your Mac. Choose the american language. For this you have to go in the system preference. Select keyboard preference ans us language. À small flag appears in the toolbar at the top of your screen. Once you have entered the serial number, you can return to your usual keyboard language.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a serial number or a redemption code?

Where did you purchase it from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have a serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem ! on my mac it's impossible to put the serial number 

i can put only the first  4 th  and after no number is written 

and impossible to obtain with CTRl C ctrl V it's the same ! 

do you have any help for me ? 

I bought on the website Adobe   i have yet ythe 2019 PSE and payed for upgrade  

I made a telechargement 

thanks 

Dany BECDELIEVRE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem ! on my mac it's impossible to put the serial number 

i can put only the first  4 th  and after no number is written 

and impossible to obtain with CTRl C ctrl V it's the same ! 

do you have any help for me ? 

I bought on the website Adobe   i have yet ythe 2019 PSE and payed for upgrade  

I made a telechargement 

thanks 

Dany BECDELIEVRE
Dany BECDELIEVRE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, i found the solution : the problem comes from the language of your keyboard. You have to change the keyboard language of your Mac. Choose the american language. For this you have to go in the system preference. Select keyboard preference ans us language. À small flag appears in the toolbar at the top of your screen. Once you have entered the serial number, you can return to your usual keyboard language.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines