• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In PSE 14 for Mac, my screen freezes readily. How can I get help?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PSE 14 for Mac, my screen freezes readily.  How can I get help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to tell us whether you are in Organizer or Editor.  Also, tell us when does it freeze?  Is it when you try to open the file or does it freeze when you try to edit the file?

I don't use Apple MAC but there are people here who do and they can help you when they have some info to start with.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing and I hope we can figure this out. My trouble is just in Organizer. I’m using the Apple OS 10.11.6, El Capitan. I can open it to show pictures, and then the screen freezes when I use the Find command, to search by file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figaro1793 wrote:

Thanks for writing and I hope we can figure this out. My trouble is just in Organizer. I’m using the Apple OS 10.11.6, El Capitan. I can open it to show pictures, and then the screen freezes when I use the Find command, to search by file name.

OK.  The best thing I can think of is to reset the settings of Organizer so that it is back to normal as when you first started using it.  To do this, launch PSE14 and at the Welcome screen do this:

1) Press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT  (CMD+CTRL+SHIFT in MAC???)

2) Click on the Organizer tab while those 3 keys are still pressed

3) Click OK on a small dialog box that appears asking to reset the settings

4) This should reset everything and you are ready to use it.

I don't use Apple MAC so I have just guessed the keys in Apple MACs by using Windows keys.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines