I don't need anything fancy. It is for a report. I just need two rows of five photos. I added 10 photos and the program only used eight. I can't find any way to increase the number.
There are no collage templates for more than 8 photos. You would need to create the collage yourself in the Expert mode. Here is one way to do it.
It occurred to me that if you are going to physically print the collage for your report, you could use the "contact sheet" option in the print dialog. This would be easier than creating a collage.
Thank you for this idea as well. The contact sheet could be helpful, but it looks like the margins between the photos are too big and that would negatively affect the aesthetics. I imagine that is not easily adjusted, is it?
This is wonderful. Thanks very much. I assume that the program will create uniform margins between the photos. I'll find out. I look forward to giving this a try. Thank you very much.
I assume that the program will create uniform margins between the photos.
No. But you can use the Move tool (V), select all of the image layers that you want to place evenly, and in the Tool Options bin, you can distribute and align the images uniformly.
Thank you very much. This is very helpfull.
Everything you need to know is in he photo.
They key is to create a "cliping mask" for each image.
1. load all your photos into the photo bin.
2. make a new canvas- I suggest 8.5 x 11"
3. Draw all your shapes; color does not matter, all the same color, all different colors, it simply does not matter.
NOTE: every time you add a shape it gets put onto a new layer.
4. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: Manually place each image ABOVE the shape you want it to appear in, in the layer stack.
5. right mouse click on an image in the layer stack on the right, select "create clipping mask", repeat that for each image.
6. resize and position each image as needed.
I've had people do this to make collages containing 35 images,