• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Information on PSE2020

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I own Photoshop Elements 15 and would like to upgrade to the 2020 version. Is it possible to upgrade despite the years and versions of difference?
In addition, I would like to know if Adobe Camera Raw is included in Photoshop Elements 2020 in full and non-light version as it is present in the 2015 version.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users of any prior (registered) version of the program are eligible for discount pricing on the current version.  The programs are entirely independent and both programs can exist on the same computer.

As for ACR, you still only get a limited version, the same as version 15.  The full ACR is only available in Photoshop CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you
So, I have to install the 2020 version separately, not being updated.
And how do I ask for the discounted download of the new version? My current is registered.
Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign into the Adobe.com website and go to the Elements purchase page.  When you click on the buy button, you should be given an option to purchase the upgrade version for a discounted price.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.29_01h20m33s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines