• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install PSE 13 on Windows 10 without CD drive?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys,

i chose to buy a new notebook (huawei matebook d14, windows 10) and asked the seller if i can install my photoshop elements 13. He said yes, even though this notebook does not have a cd drive. He said it goes easily to install an app  from the adobe website and i just have to fill in the 24 numbers from my pse 13. But i canĀ“t find anything to do to make sure my pse13 can be used on my new notebook. Do you have any help? IĀ“m thankfull for any help.

best regards, Meike

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

1. Here is a link for download  for PSEv.13.  Read the instructions carefully.

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-13-direct-download-links-premiere.html

2. If you still have the CD, suggest that you copy the CD to a thumb dirve on another computer , then install via USB on your new machine.

3.This older version of the software will probably work. Try it..Nothing to lose.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Here is a link for download  for PSEv.13.  Read the instructions carefully.

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-13-direct-download-links-premiere.html

2. If you still have the CD, suggest that you copy the CD to a thumb dirve on another computer , then install via USB on your new machine.

3.This older version of the software will probably work. Try it..Nothing to lose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for that. It was helpful:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines