• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer for Photoshop Elements 14

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hard drive died.  I had purchased Photoshop Elements 14 from Amazon.  I cannot find an ISO of the file anywhere.

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, you won't find an installation file from Adobe.  Do you still have the installation disc or installation file?

See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/download-availability.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try downloading the installer files from Prodesigntools which has been a reliable resource for Adobe download links for many years. I just tried and they downloaded fine.

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-14-direct-download-links-premiere.html

You must follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first BEFORE you click the download links. otherwise you'll get an "Access Denied" error.

For Windows, you download both File 1 (.exe file) and File 2 (.7z file) to your local hard drive then double click the .exe file and follow the prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines