• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installer window too small

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 installer window too small for page size can't see buttons to install. I use Windows 10 Professional x64. Elements 2018 worked fine

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Okay, the issue is solved. My third attempt through a remote session with support was successful. The last guy ended up offering my money back LOL.

All I can tell you is that because he installed it from the environment of the support window he was able to manipulate the page within the installation window to access the install button and it the installed with no trouble at all.

Thank you all

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will make a point of doing so IF I get an answer that is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the installation file again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both I and the Adobe chat "tech" have tried that with three different download sources including the trial version, it's the same result everytime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried clicking the window maximize button or is it not available?

What size monitor and screen resolution are you using?

Do you have your text scaled for the OS?  (Windows Settings>Display)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maximize button is it not available

What size monitor and screen resolution are you using?

I'm using a 47" HDTV @ 1920x1080

Do you have your text scaled for the OS?  (Windows Settings>Display)

Yes but I have tried changing that and it makes no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If in your os display settings you have something other than 100% set for make everything bigger, change it back to 100% then run the pse 2019 installer and hopefully you'll see the whole thing now.

After you install you can change back your display setting.

Screenshot-(58).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is one of the first things I tried, it made no difference at all to the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, the issue is solved. My third attempt through a remote session with support was successful. The last guy ended up offering my money back LOL.

All I can tell you is that because he installed it from the environment of the support window he was able to manipulate the page within the installation window to access the install button and it the installed with no trouble at all.

Thank you all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is to push the Tab button over and over again until it moves down the window to the point where you can click continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re Awesome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a genius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too couldn't see the whole install window.  I've been searching for a solution, then came across this solution from robograham.   The tab button worked for me when installing Photoshop elements 2023.  Thanks for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What i did was just spam TAB and then when I cant see the continue button I assume that it was high lighting  the continue button after pressing tab twice so I pressed ENTER and it worked

(I'm putting this here for my future self if this ever happens again)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reported this as a bug last year in the 2022 version.  So it has been 4 years now and Adobe cannot be bothered to fix their installer.  This does not inspire confidence.  I figured out the TAB trick the hard way.  We are paying for this stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines