Highlighted

installer window too small

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 installer window too small for page size can't see buttons to install. I use Windows 10 Professional x64. Elements 2018 worked fine

Capture.JPG

Okay, the issue is solved. My third attempt through a remote session with support was successful. The last guy ended up offering my money back LOL.

All I can tell you is that because he installed it from the environment of the support window he was able to manipulate the page within the installation window to access the install button and it the installed with no trouble at all.

Thank you all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

installer window too small

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 installer window too small for page size can't see buttons to install. I use Windows 10 Professional x64. Elements 2018 worked fine

Capture.JPG

Okay, the issue is solved. My third attempt through a remote session with support was successful. The last guy ended up offering my money back LOL.

All I can tell you is that because he installed it from the environment of the support window he was able to manipulate the page within the installation window to access the install button and it the installed with no trouble at all.

Thank you all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will make a point of doing so IF I get an answer that is correct

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the installation file again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both I and the Adobe chat "tech" have tried that with three different download sources including the trial version, it's the same result everytime

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried clicking the window maximize button or is it not available?

What size monitor and screen resolution are you using?

Do you have your text scaled for the OS?  (Windows Settings>Display)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maximize button is it not available

What size monitor and screen resolution are you using?

I'm using a 47" HDTV @ 1920x1080

Do you have your text scaled for the OS?  (Windows Settings>Display)

Yes but I have tried changing that and it makes no difference.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If in your os display settings you have something other than 100% set for make everything bigger, change it back to 100% then run the pse 2019 installer and hopefully you'll see the whole thing now.

After you install you can change back your display setting.

Screenshot-(58).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is one of the first things I tried, it made no difference at all to the installer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is to push the Tab button over and over again until it moves down the window to the point where you can click continue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re Awesome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2019 0