• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Elements on a new computer

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop Elements on a new computer and signed out from the old computer. However the new installation is only allowing me to use Elements for a 30 day trial, depite my Adobe Creative Cloud running as well. Shouldn't it automatically register my version? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements is standalone software unrelated to the Creative Cloud.

When you first install it on a new computer, it'll be in trial mode until you enter a valid serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are seeing a dialog something like the following, click on the License This Software button and you will be taken to a screen to enter your license number.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.11.14_00h29m16s_004_.png

As John says, Photoshop Elements is not part of the Creative Cloud.  You must buy a separate license for it.  (But because Elements 2021 now allows you to save your files to the Adobe Cloud, the CC application will be installed on your computer, even if you only purchased Elements.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines