Highlighted

Installing key isn't working Photoshop Elements 10

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a pc problem and had to replace HD. When trying to re-install Photoshop Elements I get the message "invalid product key". The version is bought in the shop, product key is mentioned at the back of DVD sleeve. Start with 1057 , but nothing at all.

Thanks for advice

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installing key isn't working Photoshop Elements 10

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a pc problem and had to replace HD. When trying to re-install Photoshop Elements I get the message "invalid product key". The version is bought in the shop, product key is mentioned at the back of DVD sleeve. Start with 1057 , but nothing at all.

Thanks for advice

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install from the original DVD? The serial number commencing 1057 will be correct, assuming you originally purchased from a legitimate source. Was this purchase a full version or an upgrade version from an earlier version. If the latter, you will also need the serial number for the earlier full version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2020 0