• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Layer styles with PSE 15

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Windows 10 computer, and I have PSE 15 and  I would like to copy all of my additional layer styles through: 
         C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 15\Presets\Styles.
I have accrued so many styles that I don't want to add them individually with the Load styles button in the expert mode, and a lot of my styles have a metadata .xml document attached to them so like items are in one folder and the load button will not add this portion.  I have added them this way with a previous version, but with PSE 15, they don't show up in my styles . When I had PSE 11, I was able to copy files to the adobe preset styles file and then change the ThumbDatabase.db3  to OLDThumbDatabase.deb3, and PSE 11 would rebuild all the styles and they would appear in my style section in the editor, but, I can't figure out where to do this on PSE 15.  

I am hoping you can help me.
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you want to put your files in

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\15.0\Photo Creations\layer styles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines