• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing pe15

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased PE15 from Amazon. The install gets about 2% and says it failed. I have tried all of Adobe's options and nothing works. I then tried loading it from Adobe. (trial version) same thing. I have never had a problem with other software including previous versions of PE. Contacting Adobe is almost impossible. Can't e-mail or chat.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Please follow thread https://forums.adobe.com/message/4834213#4834213#4834213  for solution to similar problem.

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see if this is helpful Troubleshoot install using logs in Photoshop Elements

Let us know if issue still exists.

Thanks,
Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

here is what I got. Exit code 34......FATAL: Payload 'Camera Profiles Installer_8.5_AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All 9.0.0.65 {08F2E584-AFE2-47EA-9891-94768CFDA234}' information not found in Media_db. When I purchased from Amazon I expected to install and run. I will probably ask Amazon for a refund if I can't resolve this. I have never had a problem from Adobe or Amazon.

Thanks

John

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow thread https://forums.adobe.com/message/4834213#4834213#4834213  for solution to similar problem.

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello anwesha

That worked. Thank you very much for your help

John

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need the product key for adobe pe15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jmacdonald:

Assuming you registered the program, you will find the serial number under your adobe.com profile.

Click on Register a product, and you will find your serial numbers listed.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_00h06m21s_002_.png

I am also going to ask an administrator to change your user name to remove your personal email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines