• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INSTALLING PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 13

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have tried downloading adobe photoshop elements 13 but with no luck. I purchased it last year but can't get it loaded on my computer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get any error messages?  Also, tell us where did you download the installation file from?  Did you buy the box version or did you buy the download version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi henriettaw5714648,

If you are having issue downloading the application then you can try doing the same from the following link:

Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Navigate down to the version, language and OS as per your requirement. Use the same serial key for activation which you bought earlier.

If you are having issues installing the application, please post the screenshot of error message that comes up, if any.

I would be glad to assist you further.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines