Highlighted

installing photoshop elements 2020

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download photoshop elements 2020 and it said in the instructions to save the serial number to log on.  I never saw/was given a serial number and now i need one to log on.  I tried uninstalling and installing, but with no luck.  Any idea how I can find the serial number?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

installing photoshop elements 2020

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download photoshop elements 2020 and it said in the instructions to save the serial number to log on.  I never saw/was given a serial number and now i need one to log on.  I tried uninstalling and installing, but with no luck.  Any idea how I can find the serial number?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post in the Photoshop Elements forum, this is the Photoshop forum.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0