• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Is it possible to install my adobe photoshop onto a second laptop , even if you dont have the number lol.  I have spent lockdown looking for it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an Adobe Creative Cloud account, you can install it on 2 computers and don't need the serial number as it is stored in your online account.

I had Adobe CC installed on 2 computers. I had both die in a short time of each other. When I installed CC on a new computer, I got a message that it was already linked to 2 other devices and was given the option to remove the links to those. So, was very easy to activate the license for a new computer.

What version of Photoshop do you have? If it is an older one (pre-CC) that was not registered, your details may not be in your Adobe account.  If you log into your account, go to My products page (https://account.adobe.com/products), you will see your products and serial numbers (that are registered of course).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I think it is old lol but I will go and have a look. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dean It is Adobe Elements 2019.  I have the number but it wont let me load it on my spare laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a page below that says you can install Elements 2020 on 2 computers:
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/faq.html

Looking if things were different for Elements 2019, I found the discussion below that quoted an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 FAQ stating:
You can install Photoshop Elements on two computers, but you can only use one copy of the software at a time. If your computer crashes or you switch to using a different computer, you can reinstall the product without having to contact Adobe Customer Support. 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/photoshop-elements-2019-on-multiple-computers/td-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add - what exactly happens when you try load Elements on the new computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gee1

What OS system do you have e.g. W10 or MacOS 10.15, 10.14?

If you have a Mac laptop running Catalina then the 32bit installers make it impossible to setup. Otherwise as Dean says, you are entitled to two activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines