• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating Photoshop Elements with My Existing PC Photo library

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I just import photos from my existing PC photo library (already in albums that I want to keep) directly into Photoshop Elements one at a time, make my creative changes and then export them back to my PC's existing photo albums?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can open a single file in Photoshop Elements, make your creative edits, then save the edited file in its original location on your computer or save a copy of the file anywhere you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The Photo library on your computer is read only for other applications and Photoshop Elements is one of them. You need to copy all the images from from the photo library and then import them into Photoshop Elements. could you please let us know which apllication are you usng as the photo library on your PC?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

I think that you're complicating things here. His "library" could simply be the Pictures folder on his PC.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines