• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface completely broken for creating slideshows in Organizer

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are apparently supposed to be able to create slideshows using Organizer. However, when I select some files and then click "slideshow", the screen that eventually loads is only partially visible. (If I shrink the Organizer window first, it's smaller, but no more is visible.)  That means I can't see some of the buttons and I have no idea how I'm supposed to edit the slideshow.

In the screenshot I am attaching, I used green to mark where my cursor actually was when "audio" was highlighted. This is another problem: I have to point at some point other than where the button is in order to interact with it. If I increase the size of the window before I launch the slideshow editor, it increases the size of this screen, but i can't see any more around the edges.

I definitely can't save anything like this--there's no save button at all!slideshow.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have two graphics processors on your computer, try disabling one of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I figured out which graphics processor I could actually disable without it crashing my computer, I gave it a try.

I saw the actual correct interface for maybe twenty seconds, and then the automatically generated video preview finished loading and started to play, and it went back to looking exactly like it did before. It's possible that this doesn't even represent any change, because if the interface was visible only temporarily I might not have noticed that previously.

In other words, it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have automatically hide taskbar enabled?  If so, try disabling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not. You would be able to see the taskbar in the screenshot if I hadn't cropped it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can suggest is to disable the other GPU if you are able to do so.  I have seen reports that disabling one rather than the other will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that it's the primary/default GPU and disabling it freaks out my computer. It is meant to be the only one you ever use for just looking at your desktop. At best I have to restart to disable it, and at worst it crashes the whole system in the process.

The automatic slideshows created by Organizer are kind of nice. They are not nice enough to be worth restarting (and possibly crashing) my computer multiple times whenever I want to use them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines