• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iphone moving images work in elements premiere but not organizer

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why iphone moving images (.mov) can be loaded into elements Premiere without problems but attempts to play in Organizer generate an error

The selected file cannot be played because your system does not have the required compressor/decompressor (codec) installed.

From the documentation I would have expected files that load in Premiere could be played in Organizer

For the record I am using the latest 2021.2 version of Elements

TOPICS
Bug , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please share your system details along with the iPhone version from which .mov files you are trying to import?

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What system details do you need?

Basically I am using windows 10 latest version 10.0.19042 and iphone IOS latest version 14.4.2. Running on an Intel 9900K processor with 32GB physical memory

The .MOV files open in Premiere but not organizer

The codec problem may also be related to Auto Creations problems I have had. After it used up over 100GB of virtual memory, I had to kill the application and disable permanently as my system became unresponsive. This is the only application I have ever used that used all of my physical memory (32GB)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines