• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Photoshop Elements 2020 compatible with older versions of Premiere Elements?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently own the Photoshop Elements 15 + Premiere Elements 15 bundle.  If I upgrade just PSE to 2020, will it work OK with PE 15?  Will the Organizer get upgraded to 2020?  I wish Adobe would publish compatibility information between different versions of these products.  I seem to recall having problems upgrading just one of the two in the past, and don't want to have that trouble again.  If I download the trial version of PSE 2020 and install it, will it mess up the version 15 I already have installed?  If I try it for awhile and don't like it, how do I revert back to 15?  I'm on Windows 10 (fully updated).  Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are separate apps so Premiere Elements 15 will continue to work as a video editor but there will be no integration with PSE 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And there will be separate Organizers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines