Highlighted

Is there a dark mode for photoshop elements 2020?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a regular ps user and would love to try the new program but the interface would be a killer on my eyes. is there a setting?

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a dark mode for photoshop elements 2020?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a regular ps user and would love to try the new program but the interface would be a killer on my eyes. is there a setting?

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2019 3
Enthusiast ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In what way would it be a killer on your eyes?  I was a PS user too and think PSE is amazing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There is no provision to customize the UI color theme in Photoshop Elements 2020. The only part of the UI that can be changed is the canvas area. Right-click anywhere on it to bring up the color choice dialog. Please refer to https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop-Elements/How-to-change-the-Worspace-Background-color/m-p/10...  

Thanks

Shaileja

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2019 1
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought the Elements package, 2020 edition, and was surprised to see there was no dark theme support in the Organizer, my previous version (11) had this which I liked a lot. Is there any way to fix this with some tweak?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2019 3