• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a Photoshop Elements Viewer?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would there be a client app (Windows) that can view the Elements catalog or is the only way to view the contents/pics is via the full Elements app? 

Using Elements 2019 currently

Thanks in-advance,

Bill 

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The picture files are not stored in the catalog. They are on disk wherever you put them.You should be able to open them in Widows XPS viewer. This app is installed by default in Windows 10. Paint is also in Windows 10 and I recall using it in Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hatstead, The windows 10 XPS Viewer is NOT a photo viewer. It is for PDF files.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stand corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may like "Adobe Bridge"-- it's free.  Digital asset management software | Download free Adobe Bridge trial

The organizer just shows thumbnails of images, your orignal images stay where they are installed.  When you tell organizer "Look for pictures in these locations" it responds with (The app doesn't really talk) "This is what I found, I will show you a thumbnail of each image I find and keep track of the images location."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download & install (free) Irfanview

www.irfanview.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Glenn - I will give it a try. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines