• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an alternative to iPhoto?

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company is hired by Insurance Companies to do appraisals on relliigious buildings, condo complexes and commerical buildings (for insurance).

When I visit a job site I take an average of 100- pictures per site and usually do 3- 5 sites per day.

Presently I import the pictures onto my iMac through iPhoto (a program that Apple does not support any longer).

iPhoto offers 2- features that I use to add pictures to my reports: #1- the ability to group photos I need into an "event" (as iPhoto calls this group) and #2- the ability to share this "event" by email.

I'm not familar with Photoshop Elements but an assicate of mine thought I should investgate Adobe and their vast array of programs.

Thanks in advance for your help and/ or suggestions,

jdebellonia@icloud.com

TOPICS
Creative , Feature request , How to , Import and export , Mac , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

The Elements Organizer lets you create events and in some cases suggests events automatically.

There are a number of sharing options. Simply open your event and select all (Cmd+A) and choose email. Elements Organizer will launch your email client with attachments generated ready for sending.

If your computer meets the minimum requirements ( MacOS 10.13 through 10.15 ) you can try the applications free for 30 days should you wish to test the features for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Elements Organizer lets you create events and in some cases suggests events automatically.

There are a number of sharing options. Simply open your event and select all (Cmd+A) and choose email. Elements Organizer will launch your email client with attachments generated ready for sending.

If your computer meets the minimum requirements ( MacOS 10.13 through 10.15 ) you can try the applications free for 30 days should you wish to test the features for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you fpr taking the time to replay.  I have a new iMac Pro running Catalina and at this point iPhoto does not work with Catalina.

I need a program that has the ability to group pictures I select into an "event" (iphoto name) and then

email the pictures to my clients.

I will give Elements Organizer a try.

Thank A Million, jim

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines