Highlighted

Is there any way to rasterize linked layers in PE19?

Participant ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to run a gradient through two words (on top of each other--see attachment) on adjacent layers. It can be done on PS but I could find no way of doining it on my PE19. Any ideas? I know I can have both words on the same layer but that throws off the spacing. Thanks

I figured it out. Link the layers>Layer>Merge Linked

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there any way to rasterize linked layers in PE19?

Participant ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to run a gradient through two words (on top of each other--see attachment) on adjacent layers. It can be done on PS but I could find no way of doining it on my PE19. Any ideas? I know I can have both words on the same layer but that throws off the spacing. Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try the following:

1. Put your Type layers into a Group

2. Make a new Gradient Fill Adjustment Layer above the Group

3. Clip the Gradient Fill Adjustment Layer to the Group (Layer>Create Clipping Mask)

grad1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0