Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue at buying-process psElements2020

Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to buy PSE2020 and got the following message:

"Product unavailable.

We’re sorry, but the specified product or promotion could not be found; it may have expired or it may not be available in your country or region (Georgia). If you believe this message to be in error, please call Adobe Phone Sales at 800-585-0774 to place your order."

I am located in Germany not in Georgia. What is my mistake?

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s not clear which promotion you were attempting to buy. Try installing the trial version which can be used free for 30 days. No need to uninstall when you purchase; simply activate with a serial number. As well as purchasing from Adobe Sales you are free to buy on-line e.g. from Amazon, Costco etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using a VPN?  Maybe that's why the website thinks you are located somewhere else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines