• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Find Untagged Items

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find untagged items suddenly stopped working.  It was working perfectly fine as I would find untagged photos and started applying keyword tags to them.  I can view these photos I haven't tagged yet in All Media and verify that there are no tags associated with the photos but they still won't show when I find untagged items. There are no smart tags or keyword tags or album tags linked to these photos. Very frustrated - help! I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019.

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using? 

The only thing I can suggest is to try resetting the preferences file. Immediately after launching the program, press Alt+Shift+Ctrl (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac). A message should pop up asking if you want to delete the Settings file. Answer OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10.  I tried what you said and nothing popped up.  I appreciate the suggestion.  I think maybe I have to reinstall?

Update - it's fixed! I reinstalled it and so far, so good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines