• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just bought 2020 and install in macOS 10.15.2, crash!

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First successful installed Photoshop Elements and run. After installed Premiere Elements, both crash and always unexpect quit...

New MacBook Pro 16"

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

I installed both from DVD come with the package. After I remove both applications, and re-install from website, both can run now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please confirm if it's the Home Screen that's crashing or the applications? Request you to share the crash logs with us so that we could investigate this at our end and provide you with a solution.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

Guten Tag,

ich habe ein Problem in Photoshop Elements 2019, mit Bildern die nur nebeneinander und nicht Überlappend oder als schwebende zu aktivieren sind.

Es ist keine Aktivierung möglich. Das ist mein Problem auf Windows 10 und sonst gar nichts. Wie ist eine Aktivierung möglich????

Viele Grüße aus Hamburg

Walter 

Da ich die englische Sprache nicht beherrsche, ist hier eine Übersetzung mit GOOGLE

Good day,

I have a problem in Photoshop Elements 2019, with images that are only side by side and non-overlapping or floating.

There is no activation possible. That's my problem on Windows 10 and nothing else. How is activation possible ????

Greetings from Hamburg

Walter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Walter,

I don't understand German, but from the translated comment it seems that your issue is related to the floating window option in Photoshop Elements (Please correct me if I've misunderstood the problem).

Could you please post a screenshot/video illustrating the issue so that we could help you out?

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed both from DVD come with the package. After I remove both applications, and re-install from website, both can run now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines