Highlighted

Just purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 - but I get error code 1

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to download Photoshop Elements 2020 - I get the following message at about 4% download.

Please help:

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.52.39 AM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Just purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 - but I get error code 1

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to download Photoshop Elements 2020 - I get the following message at about 4% download.

Please help:

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.52.39 AM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the link at my blog to install the free trial which is identical to the full version. After installation simply sign-in and click “licence this software” and enter your serial number commencing 1057.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck. I still get the same error message. Do I need to have other Adobe software on my mac to support this?

Christopher Francis

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of MacOS are you running? 10.14, 10.15?

Do you have any other Adobe software installed or Creative Cloud?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 10.15, and am having the same issue. I have Adobe Lightroom as well & it's running without any issues. Any thoughts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the problem downloading and installing PSE 2020 or launching the application?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019 0