Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Katalog

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo liebe Foristen,

ich habe ein Panorama in Elements erstellt. Leider lässt sich das nicht in den Katalog einstellen. Der Organizer verweist immer auf einen Speicherort im WIN Explorer. Ich will das Panorama aber auch im Katalog haben. Wie geht es? Oder was mache ich da falsch?

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know ehat You do and therefor not also know what You do wrong. Here is what I do: I save the panorma as an jpg file with same filename as one of the originals but with st added to the file name, save in same folder os the original. After this i check in Find>Untagged Items. I guess, that finding untagged items will help the most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo auch,

das habe ich auch so probiert.

Nun mein Weg: Ordner angelegt und dann alle Panos da rein geschoben. Anschliessend hat es der Organizer richtig eingeordet. Nur eines geht nicht, oder muss das so sein. Das Pano wird im Editor geöffnet. Im Organizer ist das grau unterlegt. Soll das so sein?

Bitte um Hilfe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines