• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keeping my selected resolution when printing

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I drag and copy a 3 1/2 x 5 image at 300p/i into a new 8 1/2 x 11 @ 300p/i and go to print the new 8 1/2 x 11 sheet, I get a notification that it will be renered at less than the 300p/i. Why, and How do I keep my 300p/i to print it? 

thanks 

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

The resolution is expressed in pixels per inch----PPI. This value is determined by your camera and manipulation within PSE.

Dots per inch----DPI is a value determined by your printer. You probably have no control over this via printer properties.

The notification comes up sporadically and there is nothing that you can do about it. Click ok and ignore it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resolution is expressed in pixels per inch----PPI. This value is determined by your camera and manipulation within PSE.

Dots per inch----DPI is a value determined by your printer. You probably have no control over this via printer properties.

The notification comes up sporadically and there is nothing that you can do about it. Click ok and ignore it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help and clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines