• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

latest update from Elements screwing things up

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I downloaded elements in December, no issues until 3 days ago when the latest update came out. tried to install update and just kept getting error message so the recomemndation was uninstall products, download fresh exe. files and reinstall, now it gets to 4% installation and fails and hangs up. I think Adobe mucked up (or ???) because am assuming the reinstall "new" file has the update. I have a 64 bit computer, when I have to open task manager to get out of the hanging elements installer it says it's trying to install the 32 bit version. Anyone else had this issue?

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please let us know if you faced this issue on Mac or Windows? Also, did you encounter any error code when the installation failed?

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10 and I would get error code 50: 

50Core components failed to install.Download the latest version of the installer and try again.

which I have now tried multiple times, clean installation, clean download etc. 

When I quit the installer, it just hangs, I did give it time multiple times to see if it would resolve, but after hanging for more then 20 minutes at least I gave up.

Attaching some screenshotsAdobe hanging.JPGAdobe issue error message.JPGversion adobe.JPG32 bit adobe.JPGadobe issue.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please download the Log Collector Tool and share the log files with us. We'll investigate this issue on priority.

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, will do now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines