• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library + CR3 editing

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Do I have to have my images in  Elements 2021 library in order to use the components of 2021 ? I have been using Elements for some time (2019 and lower)and I could use my own library outside of Elements except when trying compose panorama.

2. Will Elements 2021 edit Canon CR3 files? Or do I have to convert them to DNG first.

thx Joe S

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  It is not necessary to use the Organzier to edit photos in Adobe Camera Raw or the Photoshop Editor.  You always have the option to use the File>Open dialog to find your files on your hard drive.  You can also open several photos by this method in order to use the Panorama featue which is now found in the Guided Edit section of the Editor.

2.  It depends on whether you have a very new camera.  Elements 2021 currently uses ACR 13.0.  Some of the very latest cameras require ACR 13.1. 

You can download a free trial of Elements 2021 to see if it meets your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx. I'll download the 2021 trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines