• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licens problem

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Photoshop Elements 13. I just reinstalled Windows 10 due to various issues including Photoshp Elements 13 that crashed. I have now installed prograammet again without problems; but when I enter my serial number, I am told that it is used two times before and that I need to deactivate the software on another computer. I can not, since it is the same computer I've used the program on. I have found a place on the Abobe website, where it says that I need to contact you with such problems. It just has not been possible for me to find a place with a phone number or chat. Is there anyone who can help me?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Adobe Customer Service and only ask to have your activations reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines