• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

liquity, using bloat can not adjust pressure.... stuck on 1

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

liquify, using the bloat tool can not change the pressure setting.... it sits on 1

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use that tool very often, but I see what you mean.  I just tried it with Elements 2020 and 2021 and neither allowed me to adjust the pressure. 

Has it ever worked for you?  If so, you can try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  I don't know of any other tricks, and the HelpX article suggests that it should work, even if you don't have a stylus pad.

Added:  You can't change the pressure for the Warp tool either, but I can change it for all other brush tools in Liquify.  Perhaps it is working as designed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. . .  and I just tried the Liquify filter in Photoshop CC.  Same thing there:  the Bloat and Pucker brushes don't allow a change in the pressure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines