• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading My own frame files

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of PNG files which are frames that I would like to be able to load into photoshop elements 2021. Does anyone know how to do this? Is it even possible? Do these files have to be a different format rather the PNG?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you making a video in Photoshop Elements or are you editing photos?

Photoshop Elements can use png files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Elements 2021 and know about their pre loaded frames and how to use them. My question is can I install, into Elements,  my own png files which are frames. If so does anyone know how I would go about installing them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Bob say, you can certainly use .png files in Elements. (I assume the png files have transparent backgrounds that you can then fill with a photo of your choice.)  You may also be interested in one of the Guided Edits that you can use to create your own frames.  Once saved, the frame becomes a template and you can simply click and drag a photo into the frame.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.04_10h51m28s_001_.png

I suggest you download the 30 day free trial to explore these features for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines