• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of organiser

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The organiser on my elements 10 will not open. The front page opens, edit will work but organiser tries to start but sticks at "initialising main interface". I run windows 10. What can I do, I have some family slide shows in progress with hours of sorting work involved.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try pressing the Shift button while launching the Organizer.  This should open the catalog manager.  Create a new catalog and see if it will open in the Organizer. You can then launch the catalog manager and switch back to your current catalog.  Before doing so, try the Repair and Optimize options for that catalog.

If none of that works, press Alt+Ctrl+Shift while launching the Organizer.  You will get a message asking whether you want to delete the Organizer settings file.  Respond: yes.

If all of this fails, I suggest you uninstall and reinstall the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines