• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost apps

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my PSE 15 app no longer works on my new iMac running Catalina. Is it recommended to delete PSE 15 before downloading and installing PSE 2021? I’ve tried unsuccessfully to do so. An Apple rep said to just drag the icon(s) to the trash. Will this suffice?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Herr Koenig 

We apologize for the inconvnience you have faced.

>>Is it recommended to delete PSE 15 before downloading and installing PSE 2021?

The two version sof PSE can coexist independently on the same system. For installing PSE 2021, you need not necessarily uninstall PSE 15.

>>I’ve tried unsuccessfully to do so. An Apple rep said to just drag the icon(s) to the trash. Will this suffice?

Just moving PSE to trash would not uninstall this app from the system.

To uninstall PSE on macOS, go to Applications > Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 > Support Files and double click on Uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 15. From here, follow the uninstall prompts that appear on your screen.

Please let us know if you still face any issues with uninstall-install. We rae here to assist.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines