Highlighted

Lost Photoshop Elements 12

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have damaged the link to my Photoshop Elements 12 and can't get it to run. I have the serial number but can't find a download as my copy was bought some years ago and according to my account I have no orders so can't get it the usual way. Please help!

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost Photoshop Elements 12

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have damaged the link to my Photoshop Elements 12 and can't get it to run. I have the serial number but can't find a download as my copy was bought some years ago and according to my account I have no orders so can't get it the usual way. Please help!

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-availability.html

Open the above link and you will see that Adobe does not provide download installer for this version of the software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading from:

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-12-direct-download-links-premiere.html

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that site first BEFORE you click the download links otherwise you'll get an error.

For Windows, download both File 1 (.exe file) and File 2 (.7z file). Then double click the .exe file and follow the prompts. Enter your serial number when  requested. The .exe file will access the .7z file during installation. No need for you to touch the .7z file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's vital to keep downloaded installers, no guarantee you can ever get them again. Maybe it is in your backups?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020 0