• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Serial Number - Trying to install on new computer

New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I'm trying to put Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 on my new computer. I can't find my disc or my serial number but I can find the box packaging. I went to my old computer to register it to my account but every time I tried it would say "Could not register your product at this time. Try again later." I figured if it was registered to my account, I could log on to my account on my new computer and download it from there. So basically I need to move the software from my old computer to my new computer with out the serial number, or installation disc.

THANKS, J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

j15013815  wrote

So basically I need to move the software from my old computer to my new computer with out the serial number, or installation disc.

Not going to happen without your serial number.

You must locate your serial number and reinstall the software on the new computer.

Download from: Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 and install.

If you don't enter a serial number the software will stop working after 30 days.

Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J,

Please check your message box & reply there if  you are not able to find your serial number.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still havet located it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a serial number (though I don't know if it is the correct one) in the help tab, under "system Info."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll probably find that it's deliberately truncated: 20 digits instead of 24. The last 4 digits are deliberately concealed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that to be so in trying to reload Elements 15 from disc; would it be under the geniune Adobe plastic rectangle to the right of the 20 digits?    If not, how do I find them, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines