• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M1 Mac crashes in Elements Editor 2021

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag and drop a photo layer into a new layer causes the Editor to crash everytime on M1 Mac in Elements 2021. This is the latest updated version.

When would it be reasonable to expect an M1 compatible version of this software?

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it also does it on the Intel 2015 Macbook Pro. The work around I found is to select all from the select menu then copy the selection. Make the other psd window active and use paste. It was a little embarassing when I was teaching this in a Zoom meeting. But its a work around till someone fixes the "bug" in Elements 2021.

--lou cioccio--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jabbbezz 

Apologies for the inconvenience you are facing. While we are trying to reproduce and investigate the issue at our end, I would request you to please provide a few pieces of the follwoing information:

1. Could you please check, if the issue resolves by updating to 2021.2? Check for pending updates under Help> updates

2. If the crash still occurs, could you please share the crash logs with me over direct message or here as attachment?

Trying our best to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines