Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Photoshop Elements crashes while using Photo Collage

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I read the answer in Adobe Support... I should install the program in another place, where no double byte signed are used...??? Can anybody helps me, what is wrong?

Thanks

Thomas

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-09 um 09.50.37.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

That isn't a great user experience as Photoshop Elements is crashing while using Photo collages , we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

I'd recommend that you take a look at the steps mentioned in this help article Troubleshoot system errors, freezes, and crashes in Photoshop Elements and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash

doesn't work... I found a Adobe support page (in German), but I don't understand what to do...

Photoshop Elements stürzt beim Verwenden des Zuschneidewerkzeugs oder der Fotocollage ab.

"Ursache (Reason)

Photoshop Elements wird an einem benutzerdefinierten Speicherort mit Doppelbytezeichen im Standortpfad installiert.  "Photoshop Elements is installed in a custom location with double-byte characters in the location path"

German is my mother tongue and I am a quite good IT guy. But I really don't understand, what the problem is... See my print screen, where I installed the program. Where did I there use a double-byte character?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines