• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac photoshop elements

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a MacBook Pro 2018, I would be interested to take adobe photoshop 2020 elements. What are the differences between the version of the Mac App Store at 109.99 euros and between the version of your site at 99.60 euros? Licenses are to lives? Once bought one of the two versions, I keep it all the time, it is not a monthly / annual fee? Thanks in advance cordially

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can assure you that you are not get anything additional from the Mac store just because it is more expensive.  In fact, I have seen some (minor) issues for those buying from the Mac store.  Elements is not a subscription software.  It has a perpetual license that you can use for many years.  Changes in operating systems and hardware in the future may put a limitation on that.  But, I have seen folk post here who are using versions of the program that are more than 10 years old. 

If you have a prior version of Elements, you are eligible for an "upgrade" price.  Also, if you look around the web, you may find a cheaper version than the Adobe store. Amazon in the United States has a substantially lower price, but it looks like Amazon in Europe doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines