Highlighted

Making my photos accessible to my family

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to store my photos in the cloud somewhere and make them accessible to my family so that my family can search photos using the keywords, etc. that I have attached to each photo.  I use Photoshop Elements 20 to organize my photos.  Is this possible?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making my photos accessible to my family

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to store my photos in the cloud somewhere and make them accessible to my family so that my family can search photos using the keywords, etc. that I have attached to each photo.  I use Photoshop Elements 20 to organize my photos.  Is this possible?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably not.  Photoshop Elements is stand alone desktop software only.  It's of no use to anyone except you.  That goes for your image meta data as well. 

I suggest you publish your images to an online photo storage & sharing site like Flickr or 500px.  See link below for more...

https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-photography-sites

If you've got some great photos to sell, consider becoming an Adobe Stock contributor.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/insights/best/contributors

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 1
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Elements.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is no way to manage files on the cloud with all the search tools available with organizer catalogs.

What you can do is to export files to Dropbox, OneDrive or other syncing solution. Those services create a special folder tree on your computer which they keep synced with the cloud version;  that cloud version is accessible to all; if you have "written metadata to files" before exporting, the keywords, tags and ratings are available to all. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0