• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing photos

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 39,000 photo's in adobe elements 2021 what is the best way to manage them? All photos are in dated folder

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I can't really comment on 'best' but I'd use the virtual album option in the Organizer. This will allow you to organize your pictures without having to physically move them. But of course there are dozens of other options as well...  depending on your pictures you could also apply facial recognition which would allow you to 'sort' your images based on the persons that are present in them.

So it really heavily depends on your personal preferences. Hope this can give you some ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @robertf7041674 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 is packed with features to make photo organization fun and easy for you. You can import all your 39000 and even more photos/videos from different folders and drives into Elements Organizer. The appplication would automatically work on your photos/videos and will give you following to use for further organization:

1. Facial reacognition : You can add names to identified face stacks

2. Smart tagging : You can search photos based on contents of the photos with intelligent and automatic smart tags, for example: dog, cake, wedding etc.

3, Places : You can add location names to your set of images and find them on the map.

4. Events: You can tag your special events to the photos like trips, birthdays, graduation, to just name a few.

And there is even more...

All these suggested organization techniques, when used together, work best to give you a strong safekeeping for your memories. 

You can check out our help guide here to explore more.

I hope this would be helpful to you.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines