• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Map is currently unavailable -Ps Elements 16

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday 29 Nov 2018, when I load Ps Organizer and click places the there is message.   "Map is not available at this point. Please click "More" for further information."   There is a click button MORE but that just takes me to the Adobe website that tries to sell me something.

Spending lots of going round and round the support site, I find this problem reported previously and that the cause is a failure of the program to load Google Maps. OK but what do I do now? I am unable to add location data to any of my photos?

Is this a program fault?  Can I fix it? Who will work on it?

Anybody help please?

Thank you

Ken W

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Same question a few minutes ago:

Maps PSE 18

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question a few minutes ago:

Maps PSE 18

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactement le même problème avec version 2018 elements .  Same problem. Une solution.  One solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously no change in the last two years. I've not used it for that long, but discovered today that the map is unavailable. Hoep somebody has an answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@starlight 97  See https://helpx.adobe.com/au/elements-organizer/kb/maps-not-loading.html

In short:

• The Map got broken for versions 2018 and earlier - apparently because Google disabled the ability for other software to 'talk' to their own map software. 
  • Adobe's answer is to upgrade Elements to the current version since the Map is no longer based on Google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines