• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Measure angled length in Elements 12

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have several images each with randomly laid out blocks.  The images are different scales and I want to rescale them so that all the blocks are the same screen dimensions.  What's the best way to do this?

I was hoping that there would be some Point A to Point B measuring tool where I can click two corners of a block, and then compare the same length on the other images, and then scale one of them so they are both the same screen size.

Is there such a tool, or some other way?  I really don't want to lay one on top of the other and try to rotate and manually scale the top image to the same size as the bottom layer!

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

You can use the Line Tool to get measurements.

Open the Info panel by going to Window>Info and then you can see the measurements in the Info panel when drawing out the Line Tool.

line.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Brilliant - thanks very much Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Line Tool to get measurements.

Open the Info panel by going to Window>Info and then you can see the measurements in the Info panel when drawing out the Line Tool.

line.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant - thanks very much Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines