• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media files disappear

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new installed Photoshop Elements 2020 . I can import media files to the organizer. But when I turn to a new folder and back to the earlier import folder I got the message "there are no media files. Clear the used filter and try again." When I try to import from the folder again I got the message that the files are already in the catalogue. But I can´t find the media files anywhere in the program. This happens from the beginning after new installation before I have set any filter or done anything else.

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you click the left arrow to return to the grid? In All Media you have various ways of sorting your media e.g. oldest, newest etc. There is also an option to view by last import. Can you see your files in All Media rather than choosing a folder?

AllMedia.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The filter means that either you are shown only the newly imported files just after the import, or that you have the former folder selected. If you click on the arrow 'All Media' on the left of the third line, that will clear the filter and you'll be able to select the files in another folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At last I have unistalled everything named Adobe, including Lightroom 6, and reinstalled PH E. Now everything works fine. Thank you for your answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines