• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Meta Data library can not be loaded

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have not been able to access my metadata info on my images. I'm using 2019 PSE on a Windows 10 laptop. I'm accessing the File info through my expert editor.

This has just started and has worked in the past.

I read that this file was missing from Microsoft ( Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4) and this is supposed to fix the problem? 

Has anyone had any problems with there Metadata and have you tried downloading this file.

or can you give me any suggestions on what to do?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sherry,

Since you are using PSE, I have moved this from the "Photoshop" forum to "Photoshop Elements" for you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m so sorry.
Thank you

Sherry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read more about that in the Microsoft Community where this moderator suggested the same thing to resolve a PSE problem.  I haven't personally experienced this but would give the download a try if the recommendation came from an authoritative source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines