Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

metadata library could not be loaded

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

ich habe die neue Version Photoshop Elements 2019 installiert. Wenn ich im Fotoeditor die Dateiinformationen für ein geöffnetes Bild öffne, dann erhalte folgende Fehlermeldung: "Der Befehl Dateiinformationen konnte nicht ausgeführt werden, weil die Metadaten-Bibliothek nicht geladen werden konnte." Habe Photoshop Elements neu installiert, aber die Fehlermeldung bleibt.

Danke

Hi,

I've just installed Photoshop Elements 2019 (German version). When I open an image in the photo editor and try to open the file information under the file menu I'm getting the following error message: "The command file information could not be executed because the metadata library could not be loaded". I even re-installed Photoshop Elements but the error remains.

Any ideas where the metadata library is stored and why the editor is not able to load it?

Screenshot.PNG

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, mir geht es genauso. Im Organizer wird alles (bis auf den Objektivtyp) angezeigt, aber nicht im Editor.

In einer älteren PSE-Version gibt es den Fehler nicht.

FG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AdobeUserB, what OS and version of Elements are you using? Also, please confirm that you have installed the German language version.  If that is the case, I suspect that there is an issue with the localization of the program.  If you are not using Elements 2020, it would be helpful if you download a trial version and tell us if the same problem exists.  You can download a free trial here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Greg_S,

thanks for Your reply.

My operating system is windows 10 version 1903. PSE = 2019 German language.

Ich glaube nicht, dass es eine gute Idee ist PSE 2020 temporär zu installieren. Um diese Version dann weiter nutzen zu können, müsste ich sie dann nach einer defenierten Zeit kaufen. Ich habe aber gerade die Version 2019 gekauft. Wenn dann der Testzeitraum für PSE 2020 abgelaufen ist, wird es bestimmt Probleme und also Arbeit für mich geben, um wieder mit Elements 2019 arbeiten zu können. Ich denke da auch an den Organizer mit dem Katalog & den Tags & den Beschreibungen zu den Fotos.

Feundliche Grüße

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guten Abend, nun habe ich gdas gleiche Problem und bin trotz intensiver Suche im www. nicht fündig geworden.Es würde mich freuen wenn mir jemand weiterhelfen kann. Schon jetzt vielen Dank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines